Anyone bought booties for fall? Let's see pics!

I must have these.....
JSBooties.jpg

What brand are these. Love the color!

I love those snowwhite. They are one of the first pair I saw when the fall shoes started hitting the online websites. I saw them on Saks. I really, really like them. Enjoy them. I wish I could own them too. I'll just drool over yours.

Great thread!

I just received these in the mail today... I bought them w/ a grey silk top and grey opaque tights in mind - now I just gotta find a hot black skirt to go with it! I was a little iffy about the suede at first, but I think it will be okay. And I usually prefer 'clean' looking shoes, but I think I can live with the band detail.

What do ya think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• vinceCamutoJoy.jpg
    vinceCamutoJoy.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 278
How comfy is this heel height? I'm just about to order as I've been drooling for a couple of weeks now!!

They're quite high--I guess it depends how comfortable you are in heels. There is another style that has an internal platform, so they don't feel as high. (The ones with the elastic panels on the side.)
This is from the NM website.

^^thanks for that - I usually always go up a full size for comfort - hmmm well they're ordered so I'll have to see! They are so cute -- trying to figure out if there is only one heel height as on the Saks site it states 3 3/4...and I have comfy CL pumps at 3.5" so I'm hoping these will be similar!

^^thanks for that - I usually always go up a full size for comfort - hmmm well they're ordered so I'll have to see! They are so cute -- trying to figure out if there is only one heel height as on the Saks site it states 3 3/4...and I have comfy CL pumps at 3.5" so I'm hoping these will be similar!

I tried to measure mine for you--I'm not really sure how to measure them, but they seem to be a bit higher than 3.75. If you're comfortable with 3.5 inch heels, you should be fine.

They're so incredibly gorgeous--congrats on ordering them--I hope you love them as much as I do!!!

Great thread!

I just received these in the mail today... I bought them w/ a grey silk top and grey opaque tights in mind - now I just gotta find a hot black skirt to go with it! I was a little iffy about the suede at first, but I think it will be okay. And I usually prefer 'clean' looking shoes, but I think I can live with the band detail.

What do ya think?

attachment.php
I like them but I do need to see them on.