anybody try TIGI S Factor hair products?

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I made a post a few days ago about having my hair done at Toni & Guy and I was dying to know what they washed my hair with bc I :heart: LOVED :heart: it... Well I found it, Its TIGI S Factor Color care shampoo & Conditioner.. Anybody else try this stuf? Did you LOVE it??

she put the smoothing luster on my hair too before drying it... I usually use biosilk serum but this stuff was MUCH better and smelled soooo good IMO :tup::tup: I just wanted to share my new love with everyone :yahoo:

the salon i goto uses these products and i LOVE them. they smell so good. I currently use the moisture spray and i love the smell. sort of pricey stuff but just the smell alone is worth it.

Yup, I have used the shampoo and conditioner and actually got a lot of compliments on my hair. My hair looked very sleek and healthy. I switch around with all the TIGI products. I am using the Manipulator shampoo and conditioner right now. I really love all TIGI products.

I am in love with this line! I alternate between the smoothing luster and shine drops. Also use the flat iron spray. I haven't tried the regular shampoo or conditioner but I did try the serious conditioner. It was too heavy for my hair but gave it to my mom and she loves it. Great line!