Anybody have their LV Painted!?

i remember reading about htis in vogue a while ago and i also remember them saying that designs, like a little crown or something, could be put on there. and that you COULD do it with a speedy.

Yep that was me! My old SA showed me pictures of the different types of designs and the store manager suggested to paint on either luggage or an iconic bag (like the Speedy).

OK, I just spoke with 866 and she said that it can be done for about $40 at stores like Rodeo Dr., 5th ave. and possibly Caesar's in Las Vegas. She also said that she has seen one before it was it really awesome. It can be done a new or old bag, it doesn't matter. I think I may have to buy a speedy 35 and have it done. Now, what color to choose?

Bad news - I called the Caesar's LV in Vegas and asked the SA about the painting. She said it is only available on hard sided luggage - their policy changed since last year because the paint was not holding up that well on the bags. She apologized for the wrong information from 866 and getting my hopes up.

Bad news - I called the Caesar's LV in Vegas and asked the SA about the painting. She said it is only available on hard sided luggage - their policy changed since last year because the paint was not holding up that well on the bags. She apologized for the wrong information from 866 and getting my hopes up.

Oh, that sucks! I would have been absolutely TDF on a Speedy! :nuts:

165436896_547003354_0.jpg

here is a picture of stripes painted on a hard piece. The stripes feel really glossy.

I have a friend who has an Alzer 65 with a crown and his initials painted on it. It looks nice, I personally wouldnt get a crown but def. my initials and stripes!

I would love it on my keepall 50! too bad though :sad:

I don't have an LV bag painted on but FYI, my Goyard Le Croiserie is painted on with fushia/cream stripes down the center of the bag with my initials on the side. as i can recall, you can paint anything that is on canvas material... at least for Goyard.