Anybody have and love the monogram Bucket?

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
I didn't really care for this bag until I saw someone carrying it. I loved how hers had that everyday look and was classy at the same time. I'm just concerned that it might be cumbersome to take in the car, to the movies, etc. So whaddaya think? The petit bucket is cute, but I'm a really tall girl, 5'9", so I think it looks silly on me. I love that you get the bonus bag with it. I think this could be a bag I would reach for nearly every day. Any comments?

I like petite bucket I guess because it's cute. I was obsessed with it for while and almost bought it but didn't. Do you have LV store nearby so you can try it on?? I like the bag but I will choose BH/BV /noe instead.

I just bought the large bucket and am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive! I've always loved bucket bags and think this one will be the one I use as my "everyday" bag. I'm 5'4" and was a bit worried I might be too short for it. I think the bucket would look fantastic on someone your height!

I personally prefer the PM cuz I'm only 5'2". Like you, I was also converted to liking it because I saw a lady in her mid 30s who totally WOWed me lol but she was about 5'7" and carried a PM......So iono...I think even if you're tall, the small one will still look great on ya! :biggrin:

Yes, I have a wonderful LV store in Dallas. I'm going on vacation this week so I'll have to check it out next weekend. Twoharleygal, I hope you love it! And I think it will look great with your height. The girl I saw with one was about your height and she carried it well. Good luck with it!

The small bucket was my first LV bag back when i was in college and used it almost everyday and grew tired of it-- now 10 yrs after.... i saw it at the back of my closet and planning too use it again soon. I love it but the only downside is that it's not zip top and now i prefer bags which i can secure when i go out w my toddler coz she keeps playing w my bag.... try it on...

Well, I don't have to wait until next weekend because---OMG---my husband just brought it home tonight for my b-day!!! I absolutely LOVE it. It feels so comfortable under the arm. I'm modeling it as I type! Now I've got to break this baby in and get that leather patina'd. Woo-Hoo!!!!!:yes: :heart:

Texas Girl said:
Well, I don't have to wait until next weekend because---OMG---my husband just brought it home tonight for my b-day!!! I absolutely LOVE it. It feels so comfortable under the arm. I'm modeling it as I type! Now I've got to break this baby in and get that leather patina'd. Woo-Hoo!!!!!:yes: :heart:
Wow!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!! What a nice surprise -- and a nice hubby! :yes:

Now you better take pics and post them!

Texas Girl said:

Congrats! It was my first bag and I adore it! :tender: