anybody have a birkin 40 cm?

I just got a Birkin 50 and I can fit a family of four in it. It is enormous and weighs a ton but it has taken the place of three other bags that I normally would carry. I am 6'2" and 180# and as a big man I can carry it off. What works best for me is the 40 Birkin of which I have three and one on the way. It helps when I start to get out of control and want to carry too much. It will be a great asset in the winter with lugging around scarves, hats, gloves, etc. It should be required if you live in the Windy City of Chicago!

I just got a Birkin 50 and I can fit a family of four in it. It is enormous and weighs a ton but it has taken the place of three other bags that I normally would carry. I am 6'2" and 180# and as a big man I can carry it off. What works best for me is the 40 Birkin of which I have three and one on the way. It helps when I start to get out of control and want to carry too much. It will be a great asset in the winter with lugging around scarves, hats, gloves, etc. It should be required if you live in the Windy City of Chicago!

we'd love to see action shots, daddyknows. :yes:

I actually think a 40 gives off such casual and couldn't-care-less chic and is such an elegant bag to boot still. My aunt has a few of the 40s for work and it fits her shawl, docs and mac book air easily. She's about 5' 5, and it doesn't overwhelm her.

Hi,

I have a 40cm in tan calf leather.It is lighter than the usual togo leather.I use it as a workhorse...

Fantastic because it could hold up its shape well,and I could throwa million things inside.

Holy moly! Four Birkins with one on the way and you just NOW started posting on tPF?:nuts:

I have a 40cm Black Clemence Birkin PH. It is insanely heavy however I tend to use it everyday over my 35cm babies. It contains all of my personal stuff, work essentials and to be honest, it really looks stunning on a dark color. People take a second look when I carry it around.:amuse: By the way, I'm 5'5 1/2 and 125 lbs so it doesn't look awkward at all.

Reactions: Demi8
Hi, I just tried the 35cm Birkin, and I somewhat find it oddly attractive as well as a man! Iam used to 40 and 50, but 35cm does the trick for me as well.....

Looks like more bags for me! :biggrin:

ANy guys here carry the 35cm Birkin?

I do. I usually carry my 35 birkin in vert olive clemence with phw. It's lighter than a 40 birkin/HAC and goes well with almost anything. I have been carrying it lately without the cadena and clochette, and flap tucked in. It's perfect especially since I don't carry that much stuff anyway. I just like to carry a bag to put the items I would normally put in my pockets. You should try one.