ANY1 willing to ADOPT will b EUTHANIZED dec 4

Wonderful! Any idea what rescue it was? That is such wonderful news!
No..the lady just told me the beagle rescue had just picked them up and that she hadn't a chance yet to remove their info from the petfinder site yet. You can call to find out if you want. The phone number is listed on the petfinder ad.

I told her there were a group of ladies wanting to save their lives and we were all concerned they would be ok. She assured me that since they are now at the Beagle Rescue, they should find good homes.:yahoo::yahoo::woohoo:

How GREAT!!! Poor little dogs, I am so happy they are going to be okay now. They are so so cute!!
It breaks my heart to know that so many innocent little animals each have a sad fate like these dogs did. I wish I could save them all.

What a wonderful story. You ladies really show that this forum is more than just superficial obsessing over bags. It's a loving caring community that springs into action to help those in need.

YAY! That is great news. It is very hard when you see the faces and euth dates of these sweet animals... the website mas posted gives the hard reality of it.

http://dogsindanger.com/

One animal at a time-- and these beagles are proof of that! :yahoo: We have such wonderful animal lovers here on tPF :love:

awww, that makes me want to cry! So many unwanted babies that need to find homes.

My dad's friend who is a vet just quit the SPCA I think. He said the put down like 150 dogs a month or something. I couldn't do it and I guess he couldn't either.