Any Versace Lovers?

I bought a genuine Versace messenger bag on eBay, a few months ago to bring on holiday. But when it arrived it was tiny and practically useless. I should have studied the dimensions more closely. To be honest though, Versace isn't the first name to come up re handbags.

The same thing happened to me last year.

I bought a genuine Versace on Ebay and when it arrived it was way smaller than what I thought. And I have never used it ~ big waste of $400.

Live & learn!!!!

Versace doesn't seem to make handbags for everyday in a functional sense. I love Versace's eyeglasses, I've been a collector for 5 years but I can't give their handbags a second look. Also I think they're ridiculously overpriced.

I love quite a few of the Versace handbags I've seen online but I don't believe I have ever seen any of them IRL! They are very pricey and it's much harder to part with $2,500 for something you "think" is fabuous than say a $300 HH! DOesn anyone havepics of their Vbag?

oh oh! today I went to this store that had versace handbags! I thought they were beautiful XD lol, when I have enough money someday I'll buy a versace bag, meanwhile I'll continue looking around for something more affordable >.<

yes, actually versace is one of my fav brand. I have a few of them. I'll say that Versace bags are more showy and flashy. They are not simple and understated. I like unique bags so I love them! And the quality is superb. None of mine ever had any problems and I have about 15 of them.

hey even i am thinking of buying my first versace bag. could you give me your opinion about the following
11621224_beige