any suggestion what should i get as my...

spoiledwify

Feb 24, 2007
i'm very much tempted to get my first chanel upon seeing all your chanel collection:drool:, most of my bags are all LV, and it seems like its getting boring, i need to add a different brand.. and i have been wanting to buy myself my first chanel, but i can;t decide w/c one and everytime i'm tempted to get one , i'm always pulled in to buy LV instead:sad:, any suggestion onwhat should i get as my first chanel??? something ...classic

definitely a classic flap or reissue, i also JUST got my first Chanel after much deliberating, reading up here and obsessing.. decide which suits yr style better. for me, i picked the reissue over the classic flap cos i really preferred the more "grungey" and slightly less dressy look, at least that's my personal opinion.. plus somehow the classic flap didn't look that great on me.

I was in the same situation. As mentioned above, go with a classic flap. They are timeless, go with most occassions, and say 'channel". The second one I am getting is going to be a flap again.

I think it depends, if your a tote girl, go for GST (Grand shopping tote), if you like smaller bags then buy a flap. Check out the reference section for some great ideas on the different styles, I'm sure that you will find a Chanel that you love.