any new info on outlets

I was able to order an Inferno Canguro from SH just a few minutes ago! Spoke with Lindsey and she was very helpful. Yay!! Glad I tried again and I can't wait to get it. Sounds like it's not my super perfect placement, but then I really like most of the Inferno print so I don't mind. Lindsey just made sure there were no weird cut-off characters. By the way, there was an out-of-state tax of $0.73.

ive never ordered from there but i really would like to..do just call or can you email? and what type of payments do they accept?

Probably better to call especially if you need help with placement. :tup: It was my first time to buy from them, so I'm not sure if you can e-mail too. Anyway, here's their number: 1-631-283-1733. I paid by credit card.

I got charged tax and i live in California.

It may be that whether Lindsay is working or not you get a response from email at SH. there may also be a "phone/email" friendly SA at Seattle and you just have to wait till they are working.

When I ordered from Seattle, I didn't get charged any tax... I'm planning on buying from SH, so I wonder if I'll get charged tax (i live in TX. They don't seem to be consistent on their taxing policy.

When I ordered from Seattle, I didn't get charged any tax... I'm planning on buying from SH, so I wonder if I'll get charged tax (i live in TX. They don't seem to be consistent on their taxing policy.

i live in texas and when i ordered from SH i got charged a 70 something cents tax. 70 cents sounds good to me!

So strange how there seems to be different taxes. I didn't think they charged tax if there was no lesportsac in the state but .70 cents is :supacool: I'd have no problem with that. Mine's always around $8 and change! :cursing:

Sorry, no outlets in FL but there is a lesportsac store in Aventura, FL but it doesn't help now that they're no longer carrying toki in their regular stores :cursing:

Here are the 3 outlets

Factory Stores

LeSportsac Woodbury Common Factory Store

690 Blue Bird Court
Central Valley, NY 10917
tel: 845.928.3328
fax: 845.928.3905
e-mail: [email protected]

LeSportsac Southampton Factory Store
19 Pond Lane
Southampton, NY 11968
tel: 631.283.1733