Any more Emerald MAMS?

1. Does anyone know if there are any more Emerald MAMs anywhere? Hiding in a stockroom somewhere? I know I am sooooo late in deciding that this color is TDF and a must-have, but - well, it is what it is! I'm thinking the answer is no, but one can hope can't one?:s
    In lieu of that, maybe the evergreen MAM will suffice? What do y'all think? Good substitute or keep dreaming?

2. The official RM website still has the Evergreen MAM.

[​IMG]

Revolve Clothing also has it and if you're a first time customer then you're entitled a 30% off.

As for the Emerald, it'll be hard to find one but I know there is a MAB in Emerald as well as a Evergreen on eBay now. :flowers:

3. Funkylala has the MAB in emerald and there's one on eBay, but I havent seen an emerald MAM anywhere. Hope it turns up for you.

4. I like the pics I've seen of the Emerald MAM/MAB, but I don't much care for the Evergreen myself.

5. :girlsigh:I could never get tired of looking at that deep, mesmerizing green color!

6. I think I'd rather the emerald than the evergreen. Now I just have to figure out if, since emerald might only be an unattainable dream, I should go for the evergreen.

7. All I've seen available in emerald are the bigger MAB which are too big for me, I think. Rats.