Any good SAs (sales associates) out there?

I've dealt with Daisy, Bill, and Kim from BalNY and Jupiter, Syd, and Carrie(the store manager) from BalLA.

Kim is the sweetest person. She's soo awesome!

Daisy not so much. She didn't even want to answer my phone call after I ordered the bag from her..she just have the person who answered the phone to take message...and of course she forgot to do what I told her to...apply my store credit!

Bill was alright..he was nice at first but attitude kindda changed after I told him that I was not satifide with my bag as it has many scuffs and scratches on it.

Carrie from BalLA was very sweet to me when I had to return my giant money. She told me don't mind the 10 days return policy as I live in Ohio and she didn't want me to have to pay rush shipping to ship it back. Oooh and she picked up an extremely pretty electric yellow money for me.

Jupiter, he was very nice to me. He not answered every single questions but also give me suggestions. However, the bag he picked out for me wasn't so great as it had few scratches on it. But I love him though!

Syd, she wasn't very nice to me at first, maybe b/c she was having a bad day. But after the first time, she's always been nice. And let me tell you, she picks out the best leather for me. And she packaged the box the best among all these SAs. She put ribbons and everything else. It makes a $1300 bag looks like it's worth $2000.

these are just my personal experience with all the SAs.

All the Seiko at AR picks out the BEST leather. Nothing I had ordered from Bal stores had beaten what Seiko picked out for me,

Syd at Bal California helped me with the purchase of my weekender, and she was very sweet to work with. She sent me the bag in a huge balenciaga box, wrapped with balenciaga ribbon, and even included a hand written note (on balenciaga stationary) thanking me for the purchase and wishing me safe travels with the weekender. I talked with her a few times over the phone to pick out the right bag, and she was very sweet.
Also, she went above and beyond to assist me with a problem i had with a bag i purchased for my mother from Barneys. I say Syd all the way!!

I need your help!

Can anyone recommend their favorite Balenciaga SA from an actual Balenciaga boutique?

I have a client who is extremely interested in 'special ordering' a Work bag in Crocodile...

Any info / referrals will be greatly appreciated!

Carrie from BalLA. She is the store manager and simple amazing. She will do ANYTHING for you. I have been talking to her for a few months now and I finally ordered a my EB SGH PT from her. She gave me free overnight shipping no charge because she knew I have been going through a rough time lately! She's the best! So sweet and patient, and she even called BalParis and BalNY for me when I was looking for a specific bag!!

I am hoping to go out to L.A. next month and I told Alex I am coming in there to meet her and the others too! In fact, I wish I could just sleep there!! :love: Do you think they would let me sleep upstairs amongst those gorgeous Bals????? Oh talk about heaven, that would be better than a 4-star hotel!! :yes::tup::yahoo::nuts:

Stacey from Neiman is a sweet girl. She's so sweet and goes beyond what other associates would do.

I asked her to notify me regarding to an anthra work and she said they havn't gotten it yet and am not sure if they'll get it. She said she would let me know when they..you know ..like the usual SA ppl.

Then 2 months passed by, she called me on my cell and left a very long voicemail explaining to me that they havnt gotten the anthra and all other options she can do for me to get an anthra work...

She really goes beyond what a normal SA would do...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Syd, from Balenciaga LA is a doll... she's the most patient and understanding SA I've encountered. ;)

I second that, however unfortunately i just got an email from her saying she is leaving Balenciaga, so sad as she is such a sweet heart and seems to have really good taste. she said she would pass on my info to Terry ... anybody have any experience with this SA at Bal LA? Thanks :smile:

awww....Syd is leaving..no way!! She's the best in the LA shop...now who's going to wrap my bal bag all pretty:crybaby:
I second that, however unfortunately i just got an email from her saying she is leaving Balenciaga, so sad as she is such a sweet heart and seems to have really good taste. she said she would pass on my info to Terry ... anybody have any experience with this SA at Bal LA? Thanks :smile: