Any bay area residents remember old valley fair...malm luggage/lv?

hello, it was sooo strange that tonight i wanted to remember where and when i purchased my first Louis Vuitton monogram 30 speedy luggage. And it's clear to me now that I bought it from a store called "Malm Luggage" in Stonestown, located in San Francisco. (near SF State University). I remember buying this small luggage for about $250.00 in 1980. I was in 10th grade then. I remember saving up the money babysitting and saving money I received for my bday and xmas the year before. I referred it then as just a luggage and not a handbag. i did not even know that its called "speedy". It was very useful because not only it was stylish, it was very sturdy. When everybody in high school was carrying backpack, me and this other senior girl, (who was a transfer from New York City to S.F.) were already carrying a Louis Vuitton bag. No big deal though, because back then, LV was not that popular yet but for some reason I have loved it from the time I have seen that senior girl carrying one. I used my LV bag from tenth grade to college. So, yes Malm Luggage did carry Louis Vuitton small luggages called speedy bags.