Any *Any Confirmed sighting of Amore at MACY*S????

Do you think the campeggio is too big? For me, on an everday basis, the bambino and bambinone are good enough. But when I bring things with me, boy do I bring them! So would you think campeggio is good for maybe bringing an extra t-shirt, wallets and essentials, and still have room? What I'm most curious is if a campeggio can carry a laptop that is 13'' x (almost) 10" x 1.5 " and not be too tight to zip? I just want a lap top baggy/school notebook baggy.

My hubby has a laptop. I'll try it out later today and let you know. I would say it is good for what you're asking...because it would still be only like 1/3 full and it still looks cute! The reason is that you can stuff so much into the front pockets! Those 2 front pockets hold as much as a bambino if you need them to! The pockets will fit the denaro, sunglasses, checkbook, cell phone, I was able to put my canon powershot (with the big grip) in the front pocket...no problems! I'll try to PM you about the laptop fitting. I've heard others say theirs barely fits at the top (the top zipper doesn't open all the way across...just about an inch short on each side which I'm guessing is why)

too bad my laptop aint small, i would have tried with my inferno campeggio:Push:

whiskers: yeah it sounds like you can fit a lot of things in it!! you'd still have room if you brought an extra shirt, wallet and essentials..:biggrin:

Amore's available at Macys in Glendale, CA... I got the amore 20% off using my Macy's card... the SA said Sunday would be the last day to get 20% off with your Macy's card...They have a small selection...no small bags or Nuvola or any accessories...

i just officially got my first tokidoki today.. in teh amore print... apparently macys has a screw up in their system.... so i got the buon viaggio for 120 and then 20%... so i onli paid about 103..... so cool.... thanks to momochan.... i got super hyped bout gettin it

Me too!! I wasn't going to get a BV, I already bought a Gioco from Pulse and a Campeggio off of eBay... but $96 (before tax) for a BV??!?!?! I HAD to get it.

The Macy's in Denver at Park Meadows Mall (you know, the one that told me they were NOT getting any amore in) had 2 Bambinones, 2 Stellinas, 2 Bellas, a Gioco, several Portatelefonos as of Friday evening. No Pirata. A little Adios Star and some Notte. A Bianco Gioco. And 1 inferno and 1 paradiso Portatelefono.

Me too!! I wasn't going to get a BV, I already bought a Gioco from Pulse and a Campeggio off of eBay... but $96 (before tax) for a BV??!?!?! I HAD to get it.

The Macy's in Denver at Park Meadows Mall (you know, the one that told me they were NOT getting any amore in) had 2 Bambinones, 2 Stellinas, 2 Bellas, a Gioco, several Portatelefonos as of Friday evening. No Pirata. A little Adios Star and some Notte. A Bianco Gioco. And 1 inferno and 1 paradiso Portatelefono.
DOT...did you notice what style of adios stars they had? And, was the inferno a portatelefono or was it something different? Thanks! So funny...guess they really didn't know whether they were getting it or not so they assumed they weren't?

Do you think the campeggio is too big? For me, on an everday basis, the bambino and bambinone are good enough. But when I bring things with me, boy do I bring them! So would you think campeggio is good for maybe bringing an extra t-shirt, wallets and essentials, and still have room? What I'm most curious is if a campeggio can carry a laptop that is 13'' x (almost) 10" x 1.5 " and not be too tight to zip? I just want a lap top baggy/school notebook baggy.

I'm 5'2 and use a bambinone or bambino for everyday use too. I actually was able to fit my 13" Macbook in a BV but I haven't carried that around in public yet. I usually don't like to carry around big bags, but the BV was looking pretty cute...