Another well-loved Roxy have found a new home!

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
I just couldn´t resist her! I had a small talk with Tara here a while ago about Roxannes and it just kept buggering me that I really wanted an old one already worn and patinated. And now I got one! She´s fabulous!!! The fact that one of the buckles is exchanged for another with a more copperlike glow and that the big magnetic popper fastener is probably also replaced just adds to her charm. It´s nice knowing someone felt it worth to have her stay in shape. And the leather is fantastic and still have an air of the heavenly smell. She´s home now!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

(Kroquet - that´s the bedroomwalls colour in the background. Made with water, bone glue :yucky:, chalk and ultramarine pigment. Even more striking in sunlight.)

Attachments

• Roxy.JPG
    Roxy.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 103
Great looking bag! Hope you really enjoy her and the fact that she is well-loved is just a bonus!! Love the wall BTW

I was sitting in my living room last night looking at the walls and thinking that I need to spice things up a bit. Didn't tell DH cus it would have scared the living he!! out of him. But I need to add some more color. I have an accent wall that is a deep red burgundy, but I keep thinking about an aged look . Sorry, that might not make sense!!

Fab bag! Well done.
I'm presuming you meant 'bugging' me rather than 'buggering'!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Wow that tickled me!!!!!
But yep,I always think they look best worn in,actually yours is in better nick than mine!!!! I think as its a past season bag,if you get a new one,peeps can tell you missed the boat the first time around,its so much cooler to have an aged one and look like you were bang on trend a few seasons ago!!!

Well, now my "wordslip" is bugging me... :sweatdrop:
Love my Roxy! Had her out today and felt great:yahoo:! And I admit that I had actually missed the train and a new one (with shinier hardware) didn´t appeal to me at all.

But this one is for me! Thank you for your kind comments!