Another pretty eggplant

LOL I am only laughing because it is funny to me that people take no time to take proper pics of an item they want so much money for. No matter what you are trying to sell the item and make it look appealing to the buyer. The seller could get that price if they could show how amazing the bag is but not with those pics.

Wow, that is a really high price and she is only willing to have the buyer pick it up? Why bother selling it on ebay then? :shrugs:

EDIT: nevermind! I saw that she fixed that... still high though.

That is a ridiculously high price to expect for those horrible pictures. I love the color and wouldn't mind paying over retail, but her pictures make the handles look dark and you don't even have a good picture of the whole bag, just parts of it! I hope she enjoys paying paypal fees!!

Remember some time ago, there was a pristine eggplant City that was asking USD1999? The price had to keep dropping until it was sold for USD1620, which is roughly in the range these babies usually go for.

^WHAT THE...... :shocked:

Okay this one's going to be either another very interesting auction or... that sellers just going to end up with Ebay fees cause no one's going to win.

How the bleep does that seller think she can command $2500 for a bag with a 3-line description and THOSE pics?!?!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
RIDICULOUS! and with dark handles? You're right pewter, she won't sell it and she paid a bundle to list it.:wtf:

Now she says:

"The handles have definitely darkened from use."

Is she serious??!!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

For $2500 I'd expect MINT condition, brand new, never used. I personally wouldn't even pay half her asking price for dark handles.

And once again, how can she ask so much for a bag where she doesn't even say anything about the condition of the bag at all except for "gently used?" I cannot even see what condition the handles are in from those pics. I was assuming the bag was in perfect condition from her reserve price.

I wonder if this is one of those scenarios where her husband or someone told her she needs to sell it but she doesn't want to, because she seems to be doing everything to avoid having this bag be sold!