Another Pony Hair Bag Opinion Question

1. ...I read the thread about if a pony bag is worth it and i guess the general opinion is that they aren't worth it due to care and resale value.....

BUT....

i found a naturale color pony city on eBay and it comes with a matching coin purse...it was listed twice and the reserve was never met so i was offered a "second-chance" buy it now at

$517!!!!!

so basically i want your opinions if I should go for it....I really do like it and come on....$517 for a city and a coin purse....

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

heres the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140053986759&rd=1&rd=1

thanks in advance!:heart:

2. $517??

I say go for it!

3. Grab it while you can...

4. Go for it!

5. Well yeah for that price it's worth it!! I think you should go for it too if you really want it. But don't get it if you are just buying it because it's a good price, because you could get another bag for a little more.

6. hooray...i bought it! I'll take pics when it comes. I'm very excited that it come w the coin purse! :love:

7. Yay BalenciagaPlaneT!! :yahoo: That's such an amazing deal!! Plus the pony hair coin purse, nice!!