Another poll! Saleya Pm Vs Neverfull

Which one?

• Saleya azur PM~ Youve waited for ages!

• Neverfull ~ Save some money!

• Get the saleya and wait for the damier neverfull!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say get the Saleya now. Since it is what you really want you will always regret not getting it and like you said get the neverfull in Damier or even Azur when it comes out

I wanted the Saleya in Damier but am waiting for the Damier Neverful to come out so I can save some money.

If they come out with an Azur Neverfull then I'll get both the Saley and the Neverfull; one in Azur and one in Damier.

:smile:

I say get the Saleya now...then get the Damier Neverfull later...YEP!! :yes:

Haha!! That's my plan!! :P I just got the Azur Saleya MM 2 days ago! OMG I LOVE HER!!!!!!! LVOE LVOE!! :heart:

I tried on the Neverfull GM when I was at LV....LVOE!!! (I had thought I'd go with the MM) But they had the GM on display so I just tried that size on, and love the roominess of it. Love big bags!! Very comfy!!!;)

I'm gonna wait for reg. Damier....(Xmas present picked already in June!) LOL!! :tup:

Good Luck!:wlae:

I say get the Saleya now...then get the Damier Neverfull later...YEP!! :yes:

Haha!! That's my plan!! :P I just got the Azur Saleya MM 2 days ago! OMG I LOVE HER!!!!!!! LVOE LVOE!! :heart:

I tried on the Neverfull GM when I was at LV....LVOE!!! (I had thought I'd go with the MM) But they had the GM on display so I just tried that size on, and love the roominess of it. Love big bags!! Very comfy!!!;)

I'm gonna wait for reg. Damier....(Xmas present picked already in June!) LOL!! :tup:

Good Luck!:wlae:

Yum...my mom is in the same boat and I totally agree! Get the saleya now and then the damier neverfull!