Hi All, I have sort of dilemma on hand. I asked my SA to locate a black Mahina XL and she got it in two days now it's waiting for me to pick it up. My problem is that I am surprising my wife with this bag for Vday and I know she's been eyeing the bag for awhile but she also waitlisted for the XS because she not quite sure about size. My dilemma is whether to go ahead and get her the XL or wait for the XS and let her pick one. I've talked to the SA and she told me that the XS Mahina will not be as good looking as the XL, the XS is totally reworked and it doesn't have that slouchy look the bag was designed to be. They could have pretty much brought out the XS as a new model because it doesn't really compare to the XL. My wife is 5 ft 6 so I think the XL is a good size for her. XS will be another handheld bag she rarely use. What do you all think?? I just don't want to let the XL go and later on she does not like the Xs we won't be able to get another XL. Also, not going to let her have both bags! for that much money I can almost pay for a leather Birkin for her.