Another GMA scandal - Rob Marciano

Nobody cares about sex scandals anymore. I forgot to add he sent his video to his boss. It was absolutely wild. It went on for hours.
he would make bank on only fans imo.
His team managed to wipe the internet. Good for him, it was cringy. But I have to say entertaining.
HE sent his video to HIS BOSS?!?! WTF? So if he hadn't sent it to his boss they might not have found out?? The article I found mentions this...

"The Emmy-nominated weatherman for Spectrum News NY1 was fired from his job in September 2022, after someone took photos and video of him on an adult streaming website and forwarded them to his employer."

So he's the someone? This is hilarious :lol:

Just noticed that the article @limom provided says:

Adame, who had been a meteorologist at NY1 since 2007, has taken legal action in New York Supreme Court against webcam parent company Unit 4 Media Ltd. He is seeking the identity of the anonymous individual who “wrongfully disseminated the images to Petitioner’s employer and mother, with the intent of harassing, annoying, or alarming Petitioner and tortiously interfering with Petitioner’s employment relationship.”

The petition (read it here) filed Monday for Adame by attorney Jeremy Klausner adds: “Respondent indicated to Petitioner that it does maintain information which may identify Anonymous, including user supplied information and IP addresses. Respondent further indicated to Petitioner, that a subpoena was necessary for Respondent to disclose the information in its possession.”

Lying is way worse than a sex scandal in my mind...

Nobody cares about sex scandals anymore. I forgot to add he sent his video to his boss. It was absolutely wild. It went on for hours.
he would make bank on only fans imo.
His team managed to wipe the internet. Good for him, it was cringy. But I have to say entertaining.

that is what his crisis management rep thought too. :coolio: and while it may be somewhat true they will never admit it publicly and will do exactly what they have shown - cut ties with these people as quickly as possible.