another funny looking b-bag on ebay...chain strap

haha....definitely BLING! Maybe somebody can make the bag over, like cut off the chains, replace with extra tassels from somewhere, and make it a nicer looking bag. the body of the bag is definitley nice.

yes it's real. I really love the chain straps! there's a version of it in blue with blue chains and it's sort of cute. balenciaga also makes this other smaller pouch (I've been seeing it in red on ebay) that's uber cute. you ladies don't dig the chains? :smile:

it's just that the chains are kind of blingy...when I think of balanciaga I think of brushed, antiqued hardware....it's more chanel or marc jacobs...but for the right person it could be great! even if someone wanted to get the hardware antiqued in some way (don't know if it's possible) it could be really really cool....but maybe it looks cool in person...great price! and the leather is soooo nice

there were a few of these @ barneys outlet in waikele about 6 months ago for $189 i didnt think much of them... small and chunky, but maybe they would be cuter in this pink than the black i saw ;)