Another First or A City?

spins

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
can you guys please help me out. i recently bought a first and i really love it, im thinking of purchasing another in the electric blue but on second thought, i should get a city(its growing on me). im 5" and think that the city would be big for my size. the amount of stuff i carry with me varies from time to time though.

any opinions or suggestions?

would be of great help from you all.

I think you should go for a City!! I honestly don't think that the City would be too big on you at all!! I'm 5'5 1/2" and I love the City style, but actually tend to use it as more of a going out bag because I find it to be too small for everyday use. If you have become accustomed to using a first as an every day bag then the City could really be a great bag for you!!

I love the City! I started out with a First, which is alittle too small (but I still love it), then moved up to a Twiggy which I thought was my favourite. But then I thought I should have a City in my collection and now the City is my favourite style! I love the style and the size is great ... I used to think it would be too big, but now having used one ... I don't think it's large at all ... it's just ... perfect! :smile: