Anniversary/Birthday reveal!

Gratz, thanks for sharing! :biggrin: The Artsy is stunning, this bag is defo growing on me :P mod pics when you can please!
Thank you! I will definitely post some mod pics soon! :smile:

Congrats :smile: :heart: the Artsy!
Thank you! :smile:

Those teal grommets are beautiful!! Do all the artsys have them? I haven't noticed that on the lv website

They aren't actually teal.. It's just the little plastic/sticker they put on when new to keep from getting scratched before being purchased... Just like the ones they put on the inventeur plates on like Damier Eva's or galliera... Not all of them come like that.. I just prefer getting one that still has them or the plastic on vachetta so I know that it hasn't been put on display or touched by other customers..

They aren't actually teal.. It's just the little plastic/sticker they put on when new to keep from getting scratched before being purchased... Just like the ones they put on the inventeur plates on like Damier Eva's or galliera... Not all of them come like that.. I just prefer getting one that still has them or the plastic on vachetta so I know that it hasn't been put on display or touched by other customers..[/QUOTE]

Gotcha!! Thx

They aren't actually teal.. It's just the little plastic/sticker they put on when new to keep from getting scratched before being purchased... Just like the ones they put on the inventeur plates on like Damier Eva's or galliera... Not all of them come like that.. I just prefer getting one that still has them or the plastic on vachetta so I know that it hasn't been put on display or touched by other customers..

Gotcha!! Thx[/QUOTE]

Np. :smile: