Animal Key Charm - Chicken or Tiger?

Chicken or Tiger Charm?

• Chicken

• Tiger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just an update: I got the Tiger!!
It is sooo cute! Just like what AAN said there is alot more details on the Tiger compared and different leathers :smile:

Here's TiiiigeeRRR! Hope you can see the details
;) and I have the Chicken Keycharm waiting for me to be picked up :yahoo:

attachment.php

DD has the tiger charm, it is lovely which is why I've voted for it. It is also quite 'neutral' browns, etc so it will go with lots of things whereas the chicken one is very bright, orange and red and will really 'pop' so each will have a very different look. I particularly love the tiger charm as it is composed of several different leathers and you can see a lot of work has gone into making it - some of the animal charms appear to have only 2 leathers and less work. I haven't examined the chicken closely so I can't comment on the work involved but the tiger charm is very elaborate compared to some others I have seen.

Hurray, I enabled, I enabled, lol

Congratulations, he's super, hope he doesn't eat your chicken when she comes, you'll have to keep them apart, lol

Just an update: I got the Tiger!!
It is sooo cute! Just like what AAN said there is alot more details on the Tiger compared and different leathers :smile:

Here's TiiiigeeRRR! Hope you can see the details
;) and I have the Chicken Keycharm waiting for me to be picked up :yahoo:

attachment.php

amanda: You are soo funny! DH is so cute, he is planning a Hermes Bag cupboard/closet with build-in dehumidifer during dinner time ;) He said gotta plan early, since I am thinking Hermes for a lifetime :yahoo: