Angelina too thin?

She is too thin and she knows it. She has said that its because she has been grieving for the loss of her mother and forgets to eat. She is trying to put on weight now as she is frightened that she is too thin to have another baby with Brad.

Good luck to her, I hope she can get her Tomb Raider body back - she looked really hot in those films.

She is too thin and she knows it. She has said that its because she has been grieving for the loss of her mother and forgets to eat. She is trying to put on weight now as she is frightened that she is too thin to have another baby with Brad.

Good luck to her, I hope she can get her Tomb Raider body back - she looked really hot in those films.

Yes she's not unaware of her weight loss. I lost my mother when I was 22 and as I was so distraught, the weight just fell off me. Angelina is a smart woman, she just needs some time to get back on track.

Her legs look like they could just snap! I saw a pic of her and Billy Bob side by side when they were married and now. They both were at a much more healthy weight when married, I wish she would get back to that size again.

I think she has also had a stressful time this past year-- traveling, her mother's death, four very young children, etc. Some people turn to food for comfort and other's turn away from it.
She is still beautiful and hopefully feeling better--gotta say, she looks happy.

I agree.

I would be that thin too taking care of 4 kids! Give her a break!

I don't think anyone is ripping on her, just saying she is too thin.

She has several nannies so I don't think it's from taking care of the kids. My grandma had nine children, no nannies, and she wasn't that skinny. lol!

I'm sure it's stress related but I don't think she eats very much either. I feel bad for her, she never really looks happy anymore, kwim?

Billy Bob is scrawny now too. I guess he does some type of raw food diet..mmm that sounds yummy.

I know nobody will agree w/ this but... Angelina and Billy Bob were so awesome together, imo. You could tell they were just insanely in love w/ each other, really passionate. I do not see that w/ her and Brad at all. While they are an aesthetically pleasing couple I find them boring and neither one of them look madly in love w/ one another. JMO.

I know nobody will agree w/ this but... Angelina and Billy Bob were so awesome together, imo. You could tell they were just insanely in love w/ each other, really passionate. I do not see that w/ her and Brad at all. While they are an aesthetically pleasing couple I find them boring and neither one of them look madly in love w/ one another. JMO.

I agree with you:yes:

I would be that thin too taking care of 4 kids! Give her a break!
nah, no you wouldn't be:nogood: I'm taking care of 3 young children, 2 are 3 yr old twin boys! I'm not that thin.

Looks like E! agrees w/ most of us, check the poll results at the bottom:

Save Angelina!

293.jolie.wanted.081007.jpg
People can blame camera angles all they want to, but we really don't think that's the case with Angelina, here on location in Chicago on the set of Wanted.
Sweetie, we'll tell you what's WANTED: a big ol' meal and a glass of milk. Seriously, we're not even sure how you can stand on those two twigs.
Eat, Angie. Do it for the kids' sake!
Or are we too judgmental? Do you think Jolie's physique is fine? Cast your vote below, 'cause inquiring minds wanna know...
Weigh-In Poll

Is Angie too skinny?

• 100% Yes, she needs to beef up for her little ones
  • 0% No, she's just Hollywood thin