Angelina says being Naked helps her open up

There are always going to be two camps: The adoring Angelina-can-do-no-wrong-camp and the Angelina-is-an-unstable-homewrecker-camp. Only time will tell which one is right in their assessment of her.

I am not impressed by the divorce btw Jen and Brad by any means, neither how him and Angie went about everything but I have quite a busy life, so I can't be hung up on it forever..... I see now a happy family. Jen seems to have found a new beau, so obviously isn't crying after Brad. ....

btw, I wonder what about David Beckham (he cheated on his wife), Meg Ryan (left Dennis Quaid for Russell Crowe) and the 1 out of 3 divorces around the world....

I am not impressed by the divorce btw Jen and Brad by any means, neither how him and Angie went about everything but I have quite a busy life, so I can't be hung up on it forever..... I see now a happy family. Jen seems to have found a new beau, so obviously isn't crying after Brad. ....

btw, I wonder what about David Beckham (he cheated on his wife), Meg Ryan (left Dennis Quaid for Russell Crowe) and the 1 out of 3 divorces around the world....

but what do you think the best way that Brad & Angelina would've handle the divorce? Why blame this all on those two? Jennifer gets no blame? She filed for divorce then went on her media campaign while promoting her movies for sympathy it seems she still got it after 3 years I guess her and PR did one heck of job huh?:supacool:

I notice that other celebrities don't get as much flack for things like this.

It's something about Angelina....people love to hate this woman.

of course, you'll think people would get over the divorce thing after 3 years. They have 4 children for christ sake why live in the past? How does her talking about being more open when naked has to do with Jennifer? nothing, but her fans will always continue the drama, I believe Jennifer has said many times to her fans to move on, she's not hurting, she now has a life but they will never as long as Brangelina continue to be a family they'll always think that Rachel from Friends was wronged & wish the worst for Brangelina, all because someone they do not know personally got a divorced. :tdown:

& I'm not talking specifically to those on this thread I'm talking general, like 90% of Jennifer's fan.

but is the public as interested in their lives as they are in Angelina's? nope, all those people you just listed haven't had a hit movie or tabloid covers or hot gossip for years so you can't really compare them to Angelina and also not everyone is going to approach their fame the same way, she chooses to be open, partly because the media likes to make up lies about her family & another because it's her way of speaking to her fans.

Wait until she takes the year off, and you'll see the reasons why she speaks so openly, I'm betting they'll be at least 20 break up stories & I'm sure her fans would want to know if it's true that where she'll speaking about her family & I'll always welcome it. :wlae:

and Angelina? she had like one hit movie after Lara Croft - Mrs and Mr Smith - in 2004 ! So she found another way of staying on the covers...the people I listed maybe dont have the need to... and Nicole Kidman, Johnny Depp, George Clooney ? somehow i dont read anywhere how Johnny bonds with Vanessa...

Some people just lack class.