And she's here from Orlando

I really want one now... but the fact that it doesnt go on the shoulder is holding me back ...... I like to have my hands free!!!
Same here, you just have to choose where you take it eg grocery shopping is a no go as you need your hands free :yes:

I posted one in the authentic finds thread, it's $700 or best offer depending on how negotiable the seller is, mine was total $535 with shipping from the outlet.

On a slightly different note my little and I mean real little dior crystal saddle came this morning so I will post pics of that one too.

Don't know what I am going to fit in that one besides not much but it is really pretty :nuts:

omg take some ginseng and lie down two pics in two days you must be exhausted ! :upsidedown:

on a serious note...wonderful saddle, if it was without the rhinestones it would be in my closet now ! :ninja:
Tell me about it, it's the most active I have been in months!

It's a mix of rhinestones and sequins, I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't just sequins that looked like stones but it's definitely both :heart:

Thanks Jes

Here's the new one:

View attachment 280573

omg that saddle is :drool::drool:

how long was delivery from treasuredepot?? seems like ages :P

back to the romantique but I think I would try and wait for a romantique flap with longer handles :yes: there was recently one on ebay (brown) went for £500 something thats like crazy you could spend a few more pounds and get it brand new with a box :upsidedown:

omg take some ginseng and lie down two pics in two days you must be exhausted ! :upsidedown:

on a serious note...wonderful saddle, if it was without the rhinestones it would be in my closet now ! :ninja:

heres a plain one on ebay

d2ce_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Handbag-Gr...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

damn ..... ooh well ..... you still have your rasta saddle :drool:

Ima go make an offer soon - looks like those rasta are not budging maybe she will give me a good price lol but then

omg that saddle is :drool::drool:

how long was delivery from treasuredepot?? seems like ages :P

back to the romantique but I think I would try and wait for a romantique flap with longer handles :yes: there was recently one on ebay (brown) went for £500 something thats like crazy you could spend a few more pounds and get it brand new with a box :upsidedown:
treasuredepot shipped on the 16th via priority mail so about 6 days.

Definitely wouldn't pay that via ebay, off to the boutique I would go :rolleyes:

There's some really nice bags that have been coming up recently on ebay, the temptation is almost painful!!!

PS How come I never get a box :crybaby:

treasuredepot shipped on the 16th via priority mail so about 6 days.

Definitely wouldn't pay that via ebay, off to the boutique I would go :rolleyes:

There's some really nice bags that have been coming up recently on ebay, the temptation is almost painful!!!

PS How come I never get a box :crybaby:

I know I cant stop looking I am divided between the rasta saddle and the Logo saddle!!
I also want a romantique flap, a cannage, a lovely hobo, ethinc and a black leather jeanne :nuts:

Ahh you only get a box if u order from the website :tup: I got nothing when I brought from Harrods :P!!!

I know I cant stop looking I am divided between the rasta saddle and the Logo saddle!!
I also want a romantique flap, a cannage, a lovely hobo, ethinc and a black leather jeanne :nuts:

Ahh you only get a box if u order from the website :tup: I got nothing when I brought from Harrods :P!!!

i thin you should go for rasta all the way ! much brighter and happier than the logo saddle IMHO, will pop nicely ! :love: