and another one bites the dust

1. so i spoke to daphne at balny yesterday (after calling all bbag sellers in the US), who told me that there was ONE bordeaux (daphne called it bordeaux but i believe it's grenat???) box in stock... some of you may remember I was agonizing about finding a box in just that color! so i went in today, and somehow got suckered into getting a city instead... meet my FIRST BBAG! i'm SO EXCITED! but i have to hide her from boyfriend for a while, i was supposed to wait until my bday but march is so far away....

[​IMG]

(daphne's put me on the list for the sandstone twiggy when they come in.... oh dear i'm in trouble now)

thanks to everyone at PF for aall your help and advice! i wouldn't have had the courage to buy her without you guys :p

2. mmmmmmmmmm it's gorgeous congrats you'd love love love her! And may the addiction begin...........

3. That is a really gorgeous purse! Congrats!

4. gorgeous!:love:

5. wow, that really is absolutely stunning bag. I love how rich the color is!

6. So gorgeous. I love it!:heart:
    Wear it in good health!

7. Well done! She's a beauty. Not only have you joing the Bbag club, but you've also joined the "hiding from the partner" club!

8. WOW! What a color. Is that bordeaux or Grenat?

9. You did good, that bag is gorgeous!! :love: Daphne picks out great bags and isn't afraid to say if she only has one of a certain color and that it isn't that great. If you tell her what you like and want, she won't try to sell you a bag just to sell it. Enjoy, this won't be your last Balnciaga, they are habit forming. :graucho:

10. one word... gorgeous!

11. Congratulations! I have a Grenat city too. You're going to find that color goes with everything! :yes:

12. Wow, that is beautiful. I think that color is so pretty. And the city is my favorite style!

13. That is simply delectable! What a perfect first b-bag- congrats, it's a real stunner:yahoo: !

14. congrats!

15. Congrats!!! She's GORGEOUS!!!!