Analyze My Dream Please & Do You have Recurring Dreams?

I used to dream about being able to fly all the time. I always had to flap my arms though and there was always someone trying to catch me and I could only get high enough to be just inches out of their reach. It was a recurring dream, though the chasers were sometimes different people.

Then when I met my SO they stopped. Now that he's my ex-SO, they've started again.

In some of my dreams, I go to the same place. Its a house Ive never seen before and I always take the same car ride to get there but I dont know where it is and I dont know how I know how to get there.

I forgot, and Phantabitten, you reminded me, that I have dreams where I go to a place, like a beach house with a wooden fence around it, and the small laid back town even has a name, "Bell City"........weird, very weird, but I've never been to a Bell City, and I have never really seen a beach house like my dream, but I've been there at least a dozen times if not more in my dream.

I've also had the same dream about losing my teeth. I know I've had it on more than one occasion though, but it's been awhile since the last time I recall having that dream... and I honestly don't remember what was going on in my life at the time... I've never really given it much thought or wondered what it meant, though.

I have dreams quite often, and most of them are very unusual and difficult to explain... A recurring dream/nightmare (that I can think of at the moment) is being suffocated, and in my dream, I cannot move or scream... even if I tried to, it's like there's some force that is holding me down, and when I try to scream, there's nothing coming out.

I used to dream about being able to fly all the time. I always had to flap my arms though and there was always someone trying to catch me and I could only get high enough to be just inches out of their reach. It was a recurring dream, though the chasers were sometimes different people.

Then when I met my SO they stopped. Now that he's my ex-SO, they've started again.
You reminded me of this......
When I was young I used to dream about flying too.. My dream was always about playing under a tree we had in our backyard in the summertime running through the water sprinkler and just lifting off the ground and my sister or my friends would try to catch me and bring me down almost like catching a balloon before it flew too high and you can't reach the string.IDK???? I haven't had that dream in a long time.:confused1:

Do any of you guys have reoccurring dreams? I always have dreams that all my teeth fall out.....(Yes, I know that strange) In my dream I sometimes have braces or the actual dream is different but I always lose my teeth! IDK Is there anyone who can tell mw what this might mean??:shrugs:

I used to have dreams about my teeth falling out all the time! They were so scary and realistic. It started when I was pretty young, maybe 8-10? They stopped about 5 years ago. I remember the last time it happened so clearly. In my dream I was standing in my bathroom and all my teeth were loose and I pulled them all out one by one. Then I said "This is a dream." And after that, I never had that dream again! lol.

My reoccurring dream now is sooo annoying. In my dream I am late for something but every time I'm about to go, something stops me. I realize that I forgot to change or forgot something important, someone starts talking to me or stops me from leaving, I get lost, I can't seem to run, etc. It's so annoying, ugh.

1. someone try to kill me and i run run run
2. driving on the roads that like roller costers, up really high, and down really low...( i hate roller coaster- the last and only time i went was 10yrs ago)

and ( i know lots of people have this dream)
late for a flight- especially the night before leaving for a fun/important trip

i'm always dreaming that i have a baby or i see myself with a baby or toddler. i think my body's biological clock is starting to go off while i have it on snooze

OMG so last night I remember waking up and "seeing" that my dog had vomited all over me.....so I went to our bathroom where I knew I had another tshirt laying around. I changed shirts and went back to bed......

this morning - there wasn't any dog vomit anywhere, so I went and checked the first shirt I slept in and nothing.......... I must have dreamt the entire thing...... so weird!

I had a recurring dream of something falling to the grown and leaving a splash.

the first one was this huge submarine like ship floating in the air. there was a tube that was spilling out water which I assumed was what was keeping it floating. it was almost over my head when it crashed, and it was just a splash of water as the remains.

the other dream was this big black ugly whale that jumps out the water(river in a park) and hits the water making a splash.

wonder what is means?

I also had a losing teeth dream. and even one dream where my hair came out as I was combing it.

Wow...I didn't realize that so many people had dreams about teeth. I haven't had one in a long time but goodness they was excrutiating pain and lot of blood involved. I was happy to wake up from those.

the teeth dreams that I had, they didnt hurt and there was no blood. they just came out when I picked them