An LV Dilemma

the bag will make you 1,000x happier, lush!
I know some girls my age who buy purses (around here the purse of choice is Coach...I know, not as high class!) and love them, stroke them, and gaze at them........in the privacy of their home, but rarely take them out.

Personally, whenever I get a hot new item (I just inherited a sweet Gucci zippy wallet from my mom! :yahoo:) I take 'em out on a regular basis. That way you know you're getting your money's worth out of the item, you get lots of great compliments (which makes you love it even MORE!), and you feel happy using it and seeing it all the time (rather than letting it gather dust at home).

Also, I'm the type to choose a bag over agenda anyday...so my vote goes towards the pomme roxbury!

Yes, the defective agenda is certainly going back.

My dilemma was whether to get another one (I adore this agenda in White MC--the other patterns do NOTHING for me). i was planning on using it more as a notebook than an agenda. I also suspect it is on it's way out. It doesn't appear on the LV USA website or Eluxury (although the French LV site still lists it). The shop at ValleyFair in San Jose was surprised they still had one and the boutique at Bloomingdale's in SF said they hadn't seen one for many months.

And I had a very very good LV year and I think my DH will kick up a bit of a fuss about yet ANOTHER purse (whereas he has yet to notice the agenda laying around in plain sight:sneaky:)

I guess I really cannot justify spending this much $$$ for something my track record shows I will not use. I wish I were wealthy so I could just have both!

Of course the Roxbury won't hold all my everyday stuff but I still love it. I just won't be able to use it daily like my Neo Cabby, my Passy, or my Perfo Speedy.