An interesting answer to the question, "where does all of your money go?" :)

mindy621_xoxo said:
OKAY. So this is the collection as of today.

Louis Vuitton Watercolor Speedy 35, Burberry Bowler Bag, Louis Vuitton Montsouris MM, Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull PM, Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Pochette, Louis Vuitton Multicolore Pochette, Louis Vuitton Damier Azur PM, Chanel Cambon Tote in Pink, Small Gucci Bag (exact name unknown), Juicy Couture Scottie Embroidery Daydreamer, Betsey Johnson Sparkle Tote, Coach Heritage Stripe Tote, and a Dooney & Bourke bag I don't know the name of!

**WILL UPDATE COLLECTION/FAMILY SHOT WHEN I FINALLY PAY OFF/RECEIVE MY HOLY GRAIL BAG!!!** :smile:

Watch for an update towards the end of March. :smile:

Your collection is love love love! I'm so regret that I sold my watercolor speedy 30 & papillon now! Urgh, I need an undo button. Enjoy your bags! Do update us anytime! ;)

I love your watercolor speedy. That's my holy grail like with you and graffiti.
I can't wait to see the addition of your new green graffiti to this collection! WooHoo!!!!

And I think I've mentioned the green graffiti like 5 or 6 times. :lol:
I decided to go with the Speedy. I wanted the Neverfull at first (after taking forever to decide Speedy or Neverfull), but then I saw more pictures of how the Speedy actually looked ON and I thought it ended up looking better to me. And besides, the Neverfull is HUGE. I like big bags but the MM size would suffice for me. hahah but who knows? I might end up with a green speedy and a pink neverfull one day. lol I tend to change my mind a lot.

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone!

It's a little late, but here is a little Valentine's Day update!
It's my silver miroir pochette in silver!

I posted these in the clubhouse, but not yet in this thread! :giggles:

It makes the perfect going out bag, because it is small enough for dancing, and :drinkup: with the girls (and by BF of course), and I don't have to worry about anything spilling and ruining the vachetta!

miroir.jpg

And here it is with the entire Valentine's Day outfit :angel:
me modeling miroir.jpg