America's Next Top Model Season 9

sarah.jpg

Hometown: Heath, MA
Season: America's Next Top Model Cycle 9
She's hot!

So...they are all kinda plain to me. I think the girl with Hutchinsons (?) has the most potential. She has a more high fashion edge to me. Then again, anyone can pull stuff off wth the right makeup, wardrobe, and photog. Will still totally enjoy watching the drama unfold! I'm really sick of the cookie cutter girls who want to be in Victoria's secret or like catalog looking girls. I love the high fashion, cutting edge photos and stuff!

OMG! Did you see how one of them was talking about Ms. J and said "I'm so afraid I'm like going to look so dumb in front of her...."
DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH........:wtf:

Didn't cha get that comment I made below "I'm afraid to look dumb in front of HER?" Ms. J is a man, for heaven's sake. Talk about airhead!!!! :tup:

I'm so glad the one with Aspbergers Syndrome made it on the show!!!! My son is high-functioning autistic and would seem somewhat normal to the outside world but he's so young, you know? I am realllly looking forward to seeing what she's about. I think she's a cute girl - I would hate to see her leave because of her disability. But of course, they have to think about those things. It looks from the previews that she might be having a hard go of it....I wish her luck....:yes:

Didn't cha get that comment I made below "I'm afraid to look dumb in front of HER?" Ms. J is a man, for heaven's sake.

Although, its obvious that Ms. J is a man, everyone, including Ms. J ask people to refer to him as a SHE... everytime I talk about Ms. J with my friends we call him a SHE or by any feminine context...

I saw it and the girl i liked the best is Heather the one that walks all akward i think she is so beautiful she just needs to learn how to walk straight , But she is very pretty. *** i kinda laughed towards the end when the girl was all " i know im getting the boarding pass , i have this in the bag" and she didnt make it to the boat i just thought that was funny. THinkin she was all that !!!! lol