America's Next Top Model: Season 8

I love Jaslene (she photographs INSANE!) and Samantha. I can't tell you how much I hate Renee. She has serious personality issues. I could barely stand to look at her. What beauty she had faded so quickly with the way she talked about everyone.

I'm going to wait and see about Natasha. Maybe she just spoke without thinking. But if it turns out she's always snooty to people, then I'm going to find another girl to cheer for.

That Natasha is one big bi-otch. She acts like she's far superior to everyone else but she has absolutely no idea how to model. And Rene was just MEAN with Jael- since when is it a crime to be nice to people? And SARAH? She's a huge name-dropper and show-off- "I did a Chanel fashion show. I did a Chanel fashion show. I did a Chanel fashion show.......". Obviously she can't distinguish between a runway show and a trunk show.

That Natasha is one big bi-otch. She acts like she's far superior to everyone else but she has absolutely no idea how to model. And Rene was just MEAN with Jael- since when is it a crime to be nice to people? And SARAH? She's a huge name-dropper and show-off- "I did a Chanel fashion show. I did a Chanel fashion show. I did a Chanel fashion show.......". Obviously she can't distinguish between a runway show and a trunk show.

Oh Boy ! ^^^ this had me laughing :roflmfao:

Seriously though ! what you said is true.:s

Natasha really annoys me, but you just know she'll be around for a while.

So far I really like Whitney, Diana and Cassandra.

Anyone else think that Jaslene looks and sounds like a transexual? Her voice along with the girl who got sent home drove me insane.

Natasha really annoys me, but you just know she'll be around for a while.

So far I really like Whitney, Diana and Cassandra.

Anyone else think that Jaslene looks and sounds like a transexual? Her voice along with the girl who got sent home drove me insane.

I did, too! I kept telling my friends that were watching with me that are we sure that she is really a woman and not a transvestite.... I know that is mean and I like her, but damn!

What was the girl's name that kept going on and on about her kid? She really got on my nerves. I am sure she is not the first top model contestant to have a kid. Shut the hell up and model already.

I'm dissapointed in these girls already. Barely any of the girls took a good picture.

Sarah = blah. Photogs horridly
Natasha = well she fits into some stereotypes, and I would be happy to see her go :s

As much as Natasha got on her nerves, it was not NEARLY as bad as Renee and Sarah. I'm sorry but hardly any of the girls stand out to me except the plus sized girls (Diana and Whitney?) and Samantha. I did not think Jael was pretty at first, but the more I see her the more she grows on me.

I like Jasline I think she is cute.

j3.jpg
jael.jpg
j.jpg

I love Jaslene (she photographs INSANE!) and Samantha. I can't tell you how much I hate Renee. She has serious personality issues. I could barely stand to look at her. What beauty she had faded so quickly with the way she talked about everyone.

I totally agree with you..I just loved the pic of Samantha!! And I thought Renee was so pretty initially but she has too much on her plate I think to do this at this time in her life. I'm not being mean here but she doesn't seem very emotionally stable..she seems incredibly stressed out:sweatdrop: . Oh I like Jael too-she photographs very uniquely but she's gonna have to drop the 'scared to suceed' persona or she'll get eaten alive!

I don't like Natasha at all. Probably because I don't like stupid, annoying girls, in general. They are keeping her around for ratings.

Diana, Jael, and the girl who goes to Dartmouth College are my favorites right now.... (I think her name is Whitney.) I begged my fiance to watch the premier with me, and he lovingly obliged. He is definitely cheering for Whitney, too, because he's a Dartmouth grad! How loyal of him. LOL Anyway, I think it's time for a "plus size model" to win, even though these "plus size" girls are really just tall, voluptuous, gorgeous women. They are average sized American girls. The rest of them are undersized.

Natasha makes me want to strangle something, she seems so fake, I dont know if its her 40 year old husband or just her snooty attitude.. I havent really figured out the favorite since its just been on once, but im liking Jael, Jaslene and im not sure yet about the girl with the huge hair.