Jan 23, 2006
AMSM_00164.jpg
AMSM_00179.jpg

288x104.jpg
spc.gif
spc.gif

spc.gif

spc.gif

Eighteen budding models must convince academic Renaissance man Ben Stein and fashion industry guru Mary Alice Stephenson that they possess brains as well as beauty. But not everyone can spell success or walk and talk their way down a runway! Who will make the callback, and who will be sent packing? :upsidedown:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/americas_most_smartest_model/125882/episode_about.jhtml

I CANNOT wait for this show! It is going to be so ridiculous and hilarious.

A side note, the idea for this show was stolen from howard stern. I know some people don't like him, but if you enjoy this show or are excited about it, then you have a little bit of a liking toward him and his ideas.

can't wait for this... I was going to post about this too! I love Ben Stein, used to watch win Ben Stein's Money all the time. I love Howard Stern too!

It's funny, my DH was just saying about ANTM that they should make them take a spelling test before they make it on the show.

I'm unsure how I feel about this show at this point.

The name of the show implies that they're only trying to fuel the stereotype that it's not possible to be both beautiful and intelligent.

That beautiful people are generally stupid - which is not true.

I guess I'll give the first episode a go and see how I feel then.

...they're only trying to fuel the stereotype that it's not possible to be both beautiful and intelligent...
The becomingly modest reply to this would be a gentle murmur, lashes resting demurely on cheeks, that we here on the Purse Forum {{ever so slight blush}} well, let's just say we never put too much stock in that particular stereotype...

I'm unsure how I feel about this show at this point.

The name of the show implies that they're only trying to fuel the stereotype that it's not possible to be both beautiful and intelligent.

That beautiful people are generally stupid - which is not true.

I guess I'll give the first episode a go and see how I feel then.

I agree with you 100%