American Horror Story on F/X

I dont think it was the boy. I think it is someone else that we have yet to meet but as someone has said before, you cant really tell what's real and what's not. the Gimp suit could really have been her husband but she was seeing the suit because of the house or the trial meds she is taking.

I thought at the beginning that she was undergoing in vitro or something to try and get pregnant again? I thought that was what the scene with the doctor was about. Otherwise, why does her husband not get a red flag, since he keeps going on and on about them not having sex? If it wasn't him in the Gimp suit and they are not having sex, wouldn't he have been all WTF? you're preggers? By who?
I dunno.
First thing I thought of when I saw the Gimp suit was Pulp Fiction, lol!

I thought at the beginning that she was undergoing in vitro or something to try and get pregnant again? I thought that was what the scene with the doctor was about. Otherwise, why does her husband not get a red flag, since he keeps going on and on about them not having sex? If it wasn't him in the Gimp suit and they are not having sex, wouldn't he have been all WTF? you're preggers? By who?
I dunno.
First thing I thought of when I saw the Gimp suit was Pulp Fiction, lol!

They had sex in living room(??) after the fight that they had.

They had sex in living room(??) after the fight that they had.

Oh, I must have missed that!
So, two chances to get knocked up? One in the living room with husband and once with mystery gimp suit guy. I don't think it WAS her husband in the suit. OR maybe the suit sex was a dream? I just don't know but I thought the show was interesting and well acted, so I will be watching for awhile.

Oh, I must have missed that!
So, two chances to get knocked up? One in the living room with husband and once with mystery gimp suit guy. I don't think it WAS her husband in the suit. OR maybe the suit sex was a dream? I just don't know but I thought the show was interesting and well acted, so I will be watching for awhile.

:tup:

i hoping these episodes start showing up on some websites because i want to watch this so bad but apparently fx isn't airing full episodes online :sad:

Hubby and I watched it in the DVR tonight and thought it was very interesting. I'm all for any kind of show that actually has a new concept these days. We'll definitely keep watching. I'm also confused about the pregnancy timeline as well, but the show was so jumpy it's possible that there was a longer break than it seemed between the time they had sex and she said she was pregnant. I'm sure will learn more about everything soon. Very promising show, IMO.