AMAZING Aloharag sale...my two new paddies!!!

1. Ok my fngers are crossed my new purchase is not going to be jinxed like the 1st two I made. But I think they were jinxed for a reason, a good reason...THE ALOHARAG 50% off sale....

I just bought my first two Chloes from Aloharag:

aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo
    aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo

My fingers are crossed they are arrive safely with no trouble!!!:yahoo:

2. Gorgeous!! And such a good deal!!

3. There are sooo many cute bags! I want the pewter clutch and I love that tall paddy! Congrats!

4. omigod they had the kerala on sale! but i missed it :sad: , sold out now.

5. I'm getting a red clutch!! Whoop whoop... :yahoo:

6. I want the Chloe boots but not sure if they'll fit me. What you think guys? They only have the biggest size left: size 8.5 US

7. they has lot amazing stuff online.....ladies..GOGOGO......

:crybaby: Poor Phoebe has no money.....but i hope you all can get this great deal!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING

8. I'm sure they will!! Beautiful choices! Congrats! :yes: (ps - I have friends that live in Ottawa!)

9. Cool, where are you?

BTW, they still have many bags on sale......

10. Got myself a choco Edith. I've been jinxed with getting the right one too, but I hope this all works out just right. Thinking about a clutch, as well, but can't decide on the color. Argh!!!!!!!!

11. :heart:
    Lucky You

12. i love the shoulder bag...great deal! :nuts:

13. Did you guys see the medium paddy on sale earlier?

14. OMG The chain strap PYTHON Betty ----- So tempting!