Am I loosing my mind?????

Oh and THEN! the lady at the security thing who puts ur bag on the convayer belt and then goes from there... i go please be careful with this, it's expensive, i even sat it standing up right like its supposed to be, then she SLAMMED it on the belt, i almost went into cardiac arrest and I go what the F**K! I said be careful! she goes Sir, there could be an explosive decive in here we need to take all percautions.

I wanted to say um if there WAS a bomb in there would I really put it in a $2400 bag and now that u just slammed it, most likely it would have went off!

I had a time in class where I had my Lodge ...I gently placed it on top of my backpack...and this guy behind me crossed his legs and his shoe was dangling over top of my purse....I spent half the class staring at his foot...hoping it wouldn't come near the bag....I was afraid something would fall off.
of course the girls in the class all know me as crazy Louis lady....and were rolling their eyes at me LOL

:sad::wtf: I'm trying to say this as nice as possible, but you guys do you think that its not that worth it. I think people should wear their purses not have the purses wear them. I have over 100+ handbags and I got upset because I got an ink stain on one of my vuittons and I maybe got upset for a half hour but then I shrugged my shoulders and thought "what can I do other than do better next time and try to clean it out".

I guess I don't really understand and kids can be nasty but on the other hand... I don't know.

OMG, Matt you are killing me!!!! I am sorry for all of your "bag close encounters" everyone, but I have to admit I feel better now!!

Oh, today at school, I put my bag down on the carpet and this guy sitting behind me that had like 10ft. legs puts his feet right near the bag....again, couldn't do the paper that the teacher gave us cause I'm busy looking at his dang feet!!! Trying to move my bag a little (without him knowing) so he doesn't hit it with his feet!!!!

Oh man! Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just dunk it in mud and be done with it!!!

If my bag falls in mud tomorrow cause I said that, well.....I'll just die!

:sad::wtf: I'm trying to say this as nice as possible, but you guys do you think that its not that worth it. I think people should wear their purses not have the purses wear them. I have over 100+ handbags and I got upset because I got an ink stain on one of my vuittons and I maybe got upset for a half hour but then I shrugged my shoulders and thought "what can I do other than do better next time and try to clean it out".

I guess I don't really understand and kids can be nasty but on the other hand... I don't know.

I wish I could be more like that. I have to be honest though, and say I'm not. I only have a few bags and I take care of my things exceptionally!! Bags, clothes, shoes, etc. I figure if I'm gonna spend 800 dollars on a "handbag" then it better last me a good long time!!

Therefore, I just don't want anyone near my bags. There I said it....I'm not ashamed either....don't want anyone near the bags. I guess that could be nuts, but then again, I am obsessed!!!! hee hee

Yes it's worth it, do you just shrug & say "what the heck" when someone opens their car door into yours? Or when something spills on your favorite shirt don't you feel a little remorse? taking care of your possesions is important no matter what they are.
impotent importent...not the same as potato potahto.

I just spent the last 10 days (off and on) working at a large county fair in a metal building with dirt from the horse arena blowing in. On the days I knew I was working, I brought my cheap tote bag; but I was asked to drive over one day and bring some supplies. Since it was not a windy day with dirt blowing, rather than leave my LV bag in the car, I brought it with me as I was only expecting to walk in and drop something off and keep on walking around the fair a bit.

As soon as I got into the building and started walking to the back, this guy who had very dirty hands actually grabbed the strap of my bag to stop me and ask me something!!! :cursing:

I know I was rude and came across as a total *****, but all I could say was "do. NOT. EVER. touch. my. bag!" Thank God he didn't get his grime on my straps!!!

I just spent the last 10 days (off and on) working at a large county fair in a metal building with dirt from the horse arena blowing in. On the days I knew I was working, I brought my cheap tote bag; but I was asked to drive over one day and bring some supplies. Since it was not a windy day with dirt blowing, rather than leave my LV bag in the car, I brought it with me as I was only expecting to walk in and drop something off and keep on walking around the fair a bit.

As soon as I got into the building and started walking to the back, this guy who had very dirty hands actually grabbed the strap of my bag to stop me and ask me something!!! :cursing:

I know I was rude and came across as a total *****, but all I could say was "do. NOT. EVER. touch. my. bag!" Thank God he didn't get his grime on my straps!!!

People should never touch your handbag anyway!! You never know what their intentions are!:wtf:

Yes it's worth it, do you just shrug & say "what the heck" when someone opens their car door into yours? Or when something spills on your favorite shirt don't you feel a little remorse? taking care of your possesions is important no matter what they are.
impotent importent...not the same as potato potahto.

I 100% agree :yes:

That's why I never bring my brand new bags out to places I know I'll have lots of people around me. When it's been broken in for a couple of months, I feel comfortable taking it anywhere with me.

Aww traci-I can totally relate! DH and I went to his company picnic at the zoo this past weekend. I took my BH but when we got there I saw tons of kids and drizzling rain and louis spent the afternoon in the trunk!

There is nothing wrong with taking care of your nice belongings. I can remember when I first got engaged and went to have a manicure wearing my new engagement ring. I have gel overlays and man the dust was flying during that manicure! I was about to have a stroke because it was getting all over my ring!!:lol: I've since calmed down over it but I'm still very picky about where I take my bags. I wonder if I will calm down after my LVs develop a nice patina??