Am I insane ? !

Yes, you have to love it or take it back.

But IMO, I think "heavy" shows quality of construction and quality of materials. Coach is the best quality you can get for the money- (I know $400 is a lot, but hang out in the Hermes forum for a little while, it'll seem like bargain basement).

I sneak into the Hermes forum every once in a while to ogle the outfits in their pictures thread. I'm SO relieved that I still think spending that much money on a handbag is insane. It's like I have to test myself now and then to make sure I haven't completely lost my mind. *L*

Although, if I ever win the lottery I'll probably go in there and get something just because.

I just took her back. Since I am so hot for a denim bag the SA mentioned that 2 weeks they will reease denim in a tote style that she had on the counter but in a different fabric, its light weight and has no heavy hardware on it. I think I will run in when that comes out, it felt much better and even had a better hang on me. I really want a denim bag.

I just took her back. Since I am so hot for a denim bag the SA mentioned that 2 weeks they will reease denim in a tote style that she had on the counter but in a different fabric, its light weight and has no heavy hardware on it. I think I will run in when that comes out, it felt much better and even had a better hang on me. I really want a denim bag.

You will know it when the right bag comes along. In the meantime, hang out with us and oogle all the bags that get posted. :yes:

I LOVE that bag! If you can afford it...it certainly isn't too young, or anything like that. And Coach bags due hold up really well, even the fabric. Oh, and it is really really nice IRL (I saw it!!).