Am I crazy???

LOL... I am picturing that in my head!! I wonder what people think of us crazy gals.

I had the same problem this weekend. I was on the plane and was scared sh*tless to put it on the gruddy floor. I had it on my lap for the entire trip.

Maybe we should start bringing a bag for our bag... Anya Hindmarch "not a plastic bag" anyone?

I read in the Bazaar magazine that Nicole Richie puts her designer bag in another designer bag. So she never has to change all her stuff from one to the other.

It was not a full theater but the kid wanted the 4 seats beside me. He found other places but my boyfriend thought it was rude to do that - I think he is right, I just did not think about it, I just said it!!! Shame on me...

Same here, if the theater is full I would certainly let someone sit next to me and just put my bag on my lap.

When the theater isn't full, it's very rare that someone wants to sit right next to someone.

Same here. I usually have my bag in my lap anyway. I'm too afraid of someone snatching it and running off.

hahaha, that's funny. I always put my purses on a seat next to me too. I would NEVER EVER put it on the dirty sticky floor. I've had someone ask for the seat, so i just took the purse and left it on my lap. I wasn't really happy doing it though.

LOL... I am picturing that in my head!! I wonder what people think of us crazy gals.

I had the same problem this weekend. I was on the plane and was scared sh*tless to put it on the gruddy floor. I had it on my lap for the entire trip.

Maybe we should start bringing a bag for our bag... Anya Hindmarch "not a plastic bag" anyone?
oh no, thithi! heehee...

i'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but i took my quilted blake with me on a work day trip up to SF.

i would die before sticking it in an overhead bin or in the space below my feet, so i did something a bit unorthodox. and i've had flight attendants ask me to put my purse away before, so i basically clamped it in between my lower legs, so it was resting on my ankles with the straps standing up. :blink: it was hidden from the flight attendants since my knees were touching. :whistle: i was afraid they would see it. heehee...but i got away with it on both flights. the only thing is that my legs were a bit tired from holding the heavy bag for so long! :lol: i know, i'm a big dork...sigh. :shrugs: heehee...

LOL!! I don't have the balls to say that when the theater is full.. but if there's still space, I would do the same thing! Otherwise, I hang it off the arm rest. I REFUSE to let the bag touch the floor, GROSS!!
Same here. I would rather put it on my lap and hug it. I'm way too germophobic and ocd to put it on the dirty floor and risk the chance of people kicking it as they walk by.
I'm crazy, because I won't even wear sandals to the movies for fear of creepy crawlies touching my feet! Definitely protect you bag, at all costs!

I'm with you on that. What grosses me out is the thought of going to public bathrooms with the wet/sticky floors and sandals. EWWWW!!!

thithi- I have had this same experience but was told TWICE sternly to put my bag on the FLOOR. God I hate air travel!