Always bought Birkin 35- could I go for 30?

whoo hoo hoo!!! DQ!!! you naughty girl, what a gorgeous croc!
P1010764.jpg

I think a size 30cm would be a nice addition to your collection. I carry a 35cm and 40cm myself. I noticed that the smaller size is not only lighter but is more compact to hold and keep organize the less number of items you would be carrying than normal. I like bags that keeps items in place and sometimes find the 35cm and 40cm having too much room where in things start to move around. Try the size 30cm and see if it will fit your basic items and if it does and you love the lightweight, then I say go for it. A smaller size bag is easier to carry and better for you arm and shoulder.

Hi, I'm also a 35cm girl, I just don't know but to me a 30cm just does not seem right in a Birkin it is too small. To my eye the Birkn is a tote and should be a 35. The Birkin looks all wrong in a 30cm to me.

I have both the 30 and 35 as well as a kelly in 32. I have to say, the kelly and birkin 30 are very similar in look, but the birkin holds much more. The 35 is so MUCH larger. You really don't realize it unless you see them next to each other. I use the 30 as a purse...can't really throw in a magazine or even a water bottle without it really stretching out the bag (esp with the basic cell/wallet/cosmetic bag/hairbrush/keys already in there!). The 35 easily transport all that stuff, but at a price in weight. Yes, it's heavy...but it is absolutely gorgeous. Both my blue jean 30 in clemence and 35 gold togo are brand new. I can't wait for the gold togo to look old. The blue jean, I will treat much more nicely. I will post pictures to try to give you a better perspective.

:woohoo:what a gorgeous bag!!! Wear it in good health.After reading everyone's replies i might also jump on the bandwagon and get an exotic in a 30cm.