Alright Mr Demille. I'm ready for my close up..

It's not about the movie...it's about ME!!!

I think it's about this... She hasn't done a show in a while, so people are like "Who's Alexis Cone" cause the public has forgotten about her. So people are asked and little side skits are done to act some theories out. Then at the end it's like...fear not, cause she'll be performing July 29th!!

Or maybe it's about the struggle and frustration of society's youths of today. Documenting the pitfalls of hearsay and gossip....and the unwarranted egotism when "leaving your canvas unpainted". I found it very powerful and made a complex statement about the hopelessness of fake moustaches, yet encourages good oral hygiene.

It's not about the movie...it's about ME!!!

I think it's about this... She hasn't done a show in a while, so people are like "Who's Alexis Cone" cause the public has forgotten about her. So people are asked and little side skits are done to act some theories out. Then at the end it's like...fear not, cause she'll be performing July 29th!!

Or maybe it's about the struggle and frustration of society's youths of today. Documenting the pitfalls of hearsay and gossip....and the unwarranted egotism when "leaving your canvas unpainted". I found it very powerful and made a complex statement about the hopelessness of fake moustaches, yet encourages good oral hygiene.

:roflmfao: If you say so. Again, ummmkay.