Alma Strap Confusion??

To be honest i never thought of adding a strap on my alma mm vernis!
It just wouldnt look right for some reason!!!
Maybe thats why the SA told you that the strap is not for your bag:Because its not for your bag!

Good idea! I will call customer relations from now on:smile: NOW, you said regular size Alma's comes with rings for straps??? I bought first the reg. size alma in amarante then the Givre color and neither one has rings for the straps?? I don't know if you are talking about the rings that hold the handles that are the ones they clicked the strap at the store for me to looked how it would look?. Either way, IMHO I love the idea of having the strap just for when you really need it because I think it changes the complete look of the bag when you use the strap instead of carrying it by hand:smile:

Ok we have different Almas..Mine is an Epi and yes the regular size Epi has the extra ring on the back of the handle. You can see the ring in the pic on the website.

To be honest i never thought of adding a strap on my alma mm vernis!
It just wouldnt look right for some reason!!!
Maybe thats why the SA told you that the strap is not for your bag:Because its not for your bag!

this is in regards to the Epi Alma and if the strap is not for the bag then LV shouldnt state on their website that it's optional. I wouldnt add a strap on my Vernis either : )
but its all about personal preference. Some things works for others that may not work for me!

this is in regards to the Epi Alma and if the strap is not for the bag then LV shouldnt state on their website that it's optional. I wouldnt add a strap on my Vernis either : )
but its all about personal preference. Some things works for others that may not work for me!

For some reason i got the imprssion you were talking about the mm size!
So my mistake!
IMO the strap looks good in the smaller size (yours!)

But ITA!Its all about personal preference!

mrscurvy said:
Ok we have different Almas..Mine is an Epi and yes the regular size Epi has the extra ring on the back of the handle. You can see the ring in the pic on the website.

Oh that is why, I have the VERNIS and it doesn't.. An Alma in epi is definitely on my wish list!:smile:

Oh that is why, I have the VERNIS and it doesn't.. An Alma in epi is definitely on my wish list!:smile:

I want a Mono now..Also I noticed on the website the Mono Alma MM also has the extra ring for the strap. So personally i dont see why everyone thinks the straps are not for the MM. Vernis is on my wishlist as well but I think I may do the Brea in that one.

mrscurvy said:
I want a Mono now..Also I noticed on the website the Mono Alma MM also has the extra ring for the strap. So personally i dont see why everyone thinks the straps are not for the MM. Vernis is on my wishlist as well but I think I may do the Brea in that one.

I will check website but I personally think that is a matter of a personal choice and that if you like it and feel good wearing it the way you like it, you will project that and it will look great! IMHO at the end everything is how you feel and what you project or transmit when you are wearing it:smile: I have never tried an MM on me but next time I am at the store, I will and also will try it with the strap.. I would just have wear huge high heels or wedges lol:smile:.. I love big bags I don't know why I have never tried an alma MM, funny ha!? Thanks:smile:

I will check website but I personally think that is a matter of a personal choice and that if you like it and feel good wearing it the way you like it, you will project that and it will look great! IMHO at the end everything is how you feel and what you project or transmit when you are wearing it:smile: I have never tried an MM on me but next time I am at the store, I will and also will try it with the strap.. I would just have wear huge high heels or wedges lol:smile:.. I love big bags I don't know why I have never tried an alma MM, funny ha!? Thanks:smile:
This is so true! You will be surprise what can be pulled off. I love big bags too and the Alma is the perfect size whether I have heels or not. Im only 5'3 lol.