Alma BB in red

olam4801

Jul 5, 2023
Hi Alma bb lovers,

I need your opinion on a bag that has been on my radar lately.

My LV bag collection is limited. I have a Speedy 25 Bandolier in Damier Ebene, a Noe BB in Damier Azure and a Graceful MM in Monogram. I am on a budget so I want to spend my hard-earned money on an LV bag that I will get a lot of use.

I am eyeing the Alba bb in epi leather in red. I think the color is stunning and classy however I feel like because of the color, I can only use in the holiday season, LOL. Do you think I'd be wasting my money on this? I would love to hear your thoughts. My lifestyle is based on routines: desk job (8 am - 5 pm), 8-year-old kid who I take to extracurricular activities, and if I hang out with friends, it is usually in the house. Thank you :smile:

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I have two red bags in my collection. First I have my Alma bb Vernis in Pomme D’ Amour and a red Givenchy Antigona. I use both year round whenever I feel like it. The alma bb is extra precious though during a holiday get together or Valentine’s Day dinner.

A red bag is good anytime. I wouldn’t worry about it only being good for holiday unless it was red and green lol.