AllSaints

It's been a real holy grail couple of weeks for me and AllSaints. Scored the Portere Parka at 1/3 of retail (it just sold out on their website)

Next I found the Swinton LS Dress in my size on eBay too!

These are both pieces that will remain in my wardrobe for a LONG time.

Attachments

• portere.jpg
    portere.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • swinton.jpg
    swinton.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,088
Hi I recently just purchased their cargo leather biker jacket
http://www.us.allsaints.com/women/l...-leather-biker-jacket/?colour=140&category=25

I received it 1 week ago and wore it for ONLY 3 times and I found some parts of the leather along the seam started to break apart...and parts of the leather on the cuff is also falling apart!! I was so surprise with this, it is a $500 sth leather jacket after all.

I am wondering if anyone can share any opinion on the quality of their leather jacket? Do you have to be extra careful wearing it??

Just hit the Independence Day sale. Scored all these pieces at 50% plus an additional 20% off.

Attachments

• AllSaints Alomar.jpg
    AllSaints Alomar.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 911
  • AllSaints Kindea leggings.jpg
    AllSaints Kindea leggings.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 915
  • AllSaints Piercing Ballerina.jpg
    AllSaints Piercing Ballerina.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 910
  • AllSaints Lapse Tank.jpg
    AllSaints Lapse Tank.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 921
  • AllSaints Livia belt.jpg
    AllSaints Livia belt.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 920
  • AllSaints Cora top.jpg
    AllSaints Cora top.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 915
Reactions: teagongfu
Call them with an order number

Thanks, that's what I did in the end. Didn't think they'd have a 24/7 service line :smile:

I actually wanted to cancel because I ordered something yesterday evening and the final reductions today make it even cheaper... but the CS handled it well and will refund me the difference once the order ships

I am thinking about buying the Steine leather jacket. But I am not sure if it'll be too short on me :-/
My upper body is slighly longer.
Unfortunately, I don't have a storr around and have to order from the UK, so I better do my recherche before...
Does anyone have the Steine? Is it really short oder "normal" fitting?

The UK shop has a sale twice a year, I think. Last time (think it was July) loads of items have been marked down to 50% and later they had a voucher with additional 20%. I ordered a lot :biggrin:
I think the next big sale will take place after christmas...

The UK shop has a sale twice a year, I think. Last time (think it was July) loads of items have been marked down to 50% and later they had a voucher with additional 20%. I ordered a lot :biggrin:
I think the next big sale will take place after christmas...
Last year it was just before Xmas that the UK sale started, do it may well be the same time this year