All things Fendi StrapYou.........

LOVE all of these photos, Ladies, the pairings of your designer bags with the FENDI Strap You's are inspirational!
So far I've bought the brown and grey snakeskin with the hot pink sides and the French blue leather back from FENDI, but also went into Dolce & Gabbana to look at their Sicily bags and they are doing gorgeous straps, too. And; yes, I succumbed; I bought a large black Damiano leather "Miss Sicily" handbag, which comes with a shoulder strap that is wider and much shorter than the cross-body type shoulder strap it originally came with. (The Medium "Miss Sicily" still features this cross body style). As I was buying the bag, my eyes fell on a taxicab yellow snakeskin shoulder strap with jewels attached to it: again, it was very pricey, but I couldn't walk away from adding that strap to my purchase! Then, thinking I was in the clear from any further temptation, I strolled into the Saks on Fifth Avenue. And, yes, Prada is doing straps and I went berserk over a black saffiano leather strap with flower-shaped crystals. I have lost my ever-loving mind, but I will post all goodies once they've arrived. Obviously my BIrthday (and Christmas!) arrived early this year. Everything being shipped from NYC so I'm staring down the street, willing the UPS truck to arrive. #CantWaitCantWaitCantWait!!!

Congrats on your beautiful purchases:hbeat: I love your treasure hunting story:heart: and shipping them to save tax also extends the fun & excitement......falling in love all over again with your purchases upon delivery:girlsigh:

I haven't gone in store lately to look at any of the straps....I just don't trust myself!! It's comforting to know I'm in good company:P.

I am late to the party. I hope the black flower strap is still available. I need to get a strap for my black box kelly 28. I'm sure it'll look perfect together.

^ I took my vintage 1988 Kelly 28 to try on the straps. The Fendi hooks were too thick for the smaller Kelly hooks, which were not designed for strap hooks back in 1988. The Fendi hook had to be forced, albeit gently, into the Kelly hook. The thickness of the Fendi hook also did not allow the Kelly's handle to sit up straight when the strap was in use. The Kelly's handle was bent over. The Fendi strap would be more compatible with the double hook Kelly which are designed for straps. Strongly advise those with vintage Kelly's to try the Fendi straps with the Kelly IRL before committing.

That said, I think the Fendi straps are quite beautiful especially the flower straps. What do you ladies think of the Flower strap in Black vs the Multicolour blue-based strap?

^ I took my vintage 1988 Kelly 28 to try on the straps. The Fendi hooks were too thick for the smaller Kelly hooks, which were not designed for strap hooks back in 1988. The Fendi hook had to be forced, albeit gently, into the Kelly hook. The thickness of the Fendi hook also did not allow the Kelly's handle to sit up straight when the strap was in use. The Kelly's handle was bent over. The Fendi strap would be more compatible with the double hook Kelly which are designed for straps. Strongly advise those with vintage Kelly's to try the Fendi straps with the Kelly IRL before committing.

That said, I think the Fendi straps are quite beautiful especially the flower straps. What do you ladies think of the Flower strap in Black vs the Multicolour blue-based strap?
I'm so sorry the Kelly and the Strap You hooks were not compatible, baghag21. The Flower Straps are both gorgeous, I think the black one is absolutely fabulous. :hbeat: But I'd choose them so as to match my bags, and I have more black bags. ;)