All about Chanel

Hi hi:wlae: I was in HK during the beginning of Oct. The silver heels are only available in limited sizes. If I remember correctly, they only had size 37 or 38 left. They actually came in during Act1 so they are almost sold out. The gold flats are newer, they came in during Act 2. However they are selling out really fast. They are true to size. Unfortunately for me, they didn't have my size so I bought a size larger and am now wearing them with insoles. Ha! :roflmfao:

ACKS!!! i'm always missing out the good stuff!! are the 37 still available? anyone who knows if the US has them? eeekkks :wtf:

ACKS!!! i'm always missing out the good stuff!! are the 37 still available? anyone who knows if the US has them? eeekkks :wtf:

Dun give up! You should call the Chanel in HK and get them to check if they still have your size. They just might have them.

OT, do you live in Singapore? They had the black and red ones recently.

thanks for posting. the white reissue looks soo gorgeous on! i'm always drawn to the darker and metallic colors but that picture has opened up all these possibilities.. hehehe

I do miss being in HK just for Chanel!!! I bought so much there and was treated so well!! All the shops there are just terrific ... I almost forgot about the one at the intercon - I think that might be the one store I never bought anything from!