Aliexpress bag inserts/orgnanisers anyone?

gellee_cup

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys hope you are all safe and well. I was wondering if anyone here has ever purchased a bag insert from Aliexpress as I've seen many ones there for popular bags such as neverfull etc.. If you have, are they any good? What are your thoughts of them being a cheaper alternative to the more well-known ones?

Hi guys hope you are all safe and well. I was wondering if anyone here has ever purchased a bag insert from Aliexpress as I've seen many ones there for popular bags such as neverfull etc.. If you have, are they any good? What are your thoughts of them being a cheaper alternative to the more well-known ones?

I have one for my speedy 30. Paid around $12-15 cad for it. It’s actually pretty well made and not flimsy like I thought it would be based on the price. It does take some time to arrive. I can’t compare it to the well known brands as I don’t own any of them but I do think its decent item for the price point. Hope that helps.

Reactions: gellee_cup
I have one for my speedy 30. Paid around $12-15 cad for it. It’s actually pretty well made and not flimsy like I thought it would be based on the price. It does take some time to arrive. I can’t compare it to the well known brands as I don’t own any of them but I do think its decent item for the price point. Hope that helps.
Did it come with any plastic/chemical smell?