Ali Support Group

Hi, This is my first post here ! I did a search for Ali because this is my favorite Coach bag and one of my favorite designer bags overall. I would love to find a whiskey Ali for a great price, the original with the legacy lining and the legacy leather like my black Ali. All the ones I see on bay are around $300 dollars. Any tips of getting one for less money with the legacy striped lining. I am only interested in these, the 65th anniversary of the legacy line not the outlet remakes. Thanks !

HI all

I recently have really fallen for the Ali signature hobo....I've been stalking them on ebay..haha. I think I really want the bronze one, but I'm not sure how that lighter colored fabric would hold up. Do any of you ladies have one that could tell me about it? Or should I just go with the dark chocolate (mahogany) color?

Thanks!

Wow...bumping an almost 2 year old post! After all this time, I'm finally getting a NWOT Whiskey Ali. The color I wanted the most. Already have black, white and natural. I guess good things come to wait, and I hate to wait!!