Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Are AW bags still popular? I am thinking of getting a Rockie since it's on sale right now. But I don't know if it's worth it or not? It will be my first high end luxury bag....
The bag I want is on sale for $477, original was 799?
Is it important to you that the designer is still popular? I've had several different AW styles and the Rockie is my absolute favourite.

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
Are AW bags still popular? I am thinking of getting a Rockie since it's on sale right now. But I don't know if it's worth it or not? It will be my first high end luxury bag....
The bag I want is on sale for $477, original was 799?
I definitely can't answer to popularity. This forum is pretty quiet but really it doesn't have anything to do with popularity. Members switch from brand to brand all the time.

Like you, AW was my first "high end" purchase. I bought a Rocco during the Black Friday sales and was almost too afraid to carry it. I had never paid so much for a bag before. Those were the days... :lol:
Anyway, I still own several Roccos and Eugenes and I love them. The resale value is not the greatest so look for the best deal that you can get. $477 seems pretty good.

Like muchstuff mentioned...get what YOU like.

Alexander Wang VIP Sale just went up online at alexanderwang.com Select Resort/Spring 2017 items on sale. I ordered a Rockie in Soft Black with Pale Gold Hardware for 40% off. I'll post pictures when it arrives. Use code: SPRINGVIP at checkout. Hope this helps!
That's exactly what I'm after! Sounds an amazing deal. Do you know when the discount code expires? Tia x

Hi guys I'm currently eyeing a mini rockie. I think it's kinda cute and the size is small but not that mini you can't fit anything in there. Actually after seeing some reviews on YouTube, I found that the bag is quite spacious despite of the small size. But my friend said it looks like a toy lol so I'm contemplating at the moment... There's a red mini rockie on sale here at a local webstore and the price is unbelievably tempting! But I'm thinking about the resale value since it's not a brand everyone knows :sad:

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum!

I'm planning to get a designer bag to commerate my first year in the workforce! I saw a secondhand Black Laser Cut Rockie and am quite liking it. However I did some research and I found very little information to the Laser Cut series. Can anyone let light on this particular design? I will also be posting on the authenticate thread to see if the secondhand one is truly authentic. Many thanks for your advice and help in advance. Xx

Hi everyone! I´m thinking of getting a AW mini Lia bag in red but I can´t find any threads or info about the bag. Everyone are talking about the mini rockie, what about the Lia?! Anyone who has a AW Lia bag and can make a little review of it? How much stuff does it take, are you happy with it etc... :smile: