More from the 2024 SAG Awards (February 24, 2024, Los Angeles):

022524-mekhiturner-alexanderskarsgard-1.jpg

Source: The February 25, 2024 insta story of mekhiturner

Also found here:

Alex-People-SAG-1.jpg

Matthew Macfadyen & Alexander Skarsgard

Source: https://people.com/sag-awards-2024-afterparty-photos-8599899

Alex-chelsealaurenla-1.jpg

chelsealaurenla More from last night backstage with some winners at the @sagawards!! It's so hard to choose what to post, so I'll go by project!

#celebrity #celebrityphotographer #celebrityportrait #sagawards #chelsealauren #robertdowneyjr #oppenheimer #succession #alexanderskarsgard #emilyblunt #cillianmurphy #nicholasbraun #stevenyeun #aliwong #alanruck #justinelupe #kieranculkin #matthewmacfadyen #beef

Alex-PageSix-1.jpgAlex-PageSix-2.jpg

Source: https://pagesix.com/2024/02/26/ente...enes-with-margot-robbie-selena-gomez-more/#44

Last edited:
Reactions: dayse and StarrLady
Alex-omarsyofficial-1.jpgAlex-omarsyofficial-2.jpg

omarsyofficial Thank you @sagawards for having me

wearing @louisvuitton custom by @pharrell

📷 @jojo_jpeg

stylist @ilya.vanzato
glam @simonegrooming
Merci @isabelmoessinger @cecilebensimhon @edouardsiney

BTS video of Alex filming the Mackage campaign:

jamesmarin3 New work for @mackage featuring Alex Skarsgard and @stellamaxwell

DP: Willy Busfield

Unfortunately I don’t have a list of credits :sad: tag yourself if you see this and you were a crew member

Final results are one of the actual edits of this campaign. The monitor footage is LOG and uncolored.

#mackage #alexanderskarsgård #alexanderskarsgard #stellamaxwell #sonyvenice #steadicam #steadicamoperator #cameraoperator #cameraop #setlife #filmproduction #fashion

Also found here:

Last edited:
I just watched the sag awards on Netflix. Surprised the screen shot of alex and Tuva was not posted. I thought there might be formal pictures of the two of them. If you want to see it, it is at 5 minutes 40 seconds. She is to his right. Couldn’t see her dress much, but the ring was pretty.

Oh and Alex looked his usual stunning self. Of course.

A few more from the SAG Awards (February 24, 2024, Los Angeles):

Alex-SAGAwards-3.jpgAlex-Sagawards-4.jpgalex-sagawards-5.jpg

sagawards They are not serious people 🙃 @succession

#sagawards 📸: @shutterstocknow

AF-13.jpgAF-14.jpgAF-15.jpg

Source: AlexanderSkarsgard.fr

joy.of.everything
We caught some big fish entering Chateau Marmont at the Netflix afterparty for The 30th SAG Awards. Everyone from Willem Dafoe to winners Alexander Skarsgård & Alan Ruck! Question is, why does Joe suddenly sound like Grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka? #sagawards #celebrity #awardseason #hollywood #paparazzi #montage #joyofeverything

Last edited:
Lovely pics. So happy to see him wearing a tux with longer pants. No this is not poor joke about his tux eith his tightly whiteys appearance that is still his IMDb pic, just that so often his pants really seem about 1-3 inches short. These hang so nice. Really like the campaign photos, too. Maybe someone will finally replace that IMDb photo. Thanks santress for all the pics.

I just watched the sag awards on Netflix. Surprised the screen shot of alex and Tuva was not posted. I thought there might be formal pictures of the two of them. If you want to see it, it is at 5 minutes 40 seconds. She is to his right. Couldn’t see her dress much, but the ring was pretty.

Oh and Alex looked his usual stunning self. Of course.
I´ve also seen a few pics of the two when arriving and leaving he car, even holding hands. I´m very impressed how humble and decent Tuva is; she was wearing a nice black dress, knee long, no big jewellery, hair done up, no big make up and, in my opinion, very naturally beautiful.

Reactions: dayse and StarrLady
Shared today (March 17, 2024):

Alex-salondew-1.jpg

salondew Colorist Craig is no stranger when it comes to colour corrections as well as working with celebs, so when this exciting collaboration with Alexander Skarsgard was presented to him he asked hairstylist Gus to add his expertise to the mix in order to execute the finished look.
An exciting opportunity for the duo over the next four months on Alexander’s upcoming show! 💫🎥

#colourtech #haircolourist #haircolour #hairstyling #hairstylist #yyz #toronto #torontohair #movies #hair #menscuts #hollywood #alexanderskarsgård #yorkville #yorkvilletoronto