Alessandria's Louboutin Love (a collection pictorial)

Thanks so much LVoepink and needloub! I had originally planned to do a big group shot of all of them and then closeups of each one, but I realized I didn't have space and so had to figure out a way to group them - glad you like it! Xoxo :flowers:

Fabulous collection, alessandria and I love your groupings and the great pics! Sounds like you had a super time in the London boutiques and have some special purchases to show for it. Many thanks for sharing with us.

hi alessandria!! been a while! hope you are doing well and that your ankle gets better soon! we are shoe size twins, so you've given me sizing advice here too!! :graucho:

i love your entire collection - diverse and stunning! i can't pick a favourite! good luck with your new company too! :hugs:

WOW! Your collection is extremely beautiful! Those oxblood ones are sooo gorgeous! And I can relate when you say you take them out every 6 months or so to admire the shoes hehe

Awww, thanks ladies! I've been meaning to document my collection for over a year, so I finally stayed up till 5am and did it last night, since I'm about to head out of town on another business trip.

Poppyseed, thanks for the Moulage sizing advice - do the 39s fit you well? I still love the shape and colour of the cranberry Moulage booties, and so might try to sell them and find a pair in the right size on eBay - although they are from a few years ago so may be hard to find now. CL should make patent Moulage booties in a peacock or other blue! Now THAT would be awesome... :smile:

Xoxo!
Alessandria

They actually are slightly big lengthwise, so I think I could go down a half size, but definitely no more than that as they are definitely quite narrow fit on me. Considering they sizes you are in all your other shoes, I think I'm about the 1/2 size smaller than you, so I would think the 39 should be perfect for you...hope you find your size one day!
And yeah Peacock Moulage would be such a great idea, just up my street,I love all these rich colours!
BTW I googled Katherine Heigl and found the photo of her wearing the moulage - awesome combo!